There are a few requirements which need to be fulfilled by the candidate aspiring to get a cabin crew job. A few of the criteria have been given below:
- In order to be a cabin crew member in any airline, the minimum educational requirement is 10+2 pass. A Bachelor’s degree in any field from any recognized university would be highly advantageous and will give you an edge while you are looking for a cabin crew job. Possessing a master’s degree would equip you to be eligible for pursuing a managerial or a supervisory designation.
- There is also a condition as far as the age limit is concerned. The candidate should be somewhere between 17 to 27 years.
- The minimum height that is needed in order to be eligible for a cabin crew job should be157.5 centimeters.
- It is a must for the candidates to possess normal eyesight in each eye.
- The candidate should have a good and a complexion with no marks and a charming and a pleasant personality since they are the ones directly representing the airline company.
- Customer service experience is not necessarily a requirement or a must have but will definitely make your task of looking for a cabin crew job easier,
- Good command over English knowledge is a must for anyone wanting to get a cabin crew job. Infact the more languages you know, the better it is for the airline company which is recruiting you. Thus fluency or basic knowledge of other languages such as French, German, Chinese etxc would give you an added benefit.
- Having a passport is definitely a must to get a cabin crew job.